Friday, April 1, 2011

A Waste



I should have just flushed my money down the toilet instead of paying for fertility treatments. DH's sperm was really good, but according to my blood work my FSH is extremely high which is an indication of premature ovarian failure. So apparently I don't have many eggs and the ones I do have suck. We did the IUI anyway (not sure why!!) but our next option is most likely IVF. I don't know if I want to do that. At this point I just want to punch and throw things. Fuck you in your fucking face universe.

5 comments:

  1. What were your FSH levels?

    I'm so sorry..that's a tough blow. (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Booooooo!!!

    High FSH isn't necessarily indicitive of crappy eggs, though. Did they test your AMH? Did you have an OK AFC?

    I hope none of this matters and that you'll have a pleasant surprise in 2 weeks. But the stress sucks, and I'm sorry you're feeling it. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm praying that the IUI will work, but I'm sorry about the bloodwork results. I don't know too much about levels, so I can't offer any advice. I hate how hard this is for us and how it's so easy for others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog hon. I'm so sorry to hear this. (((big big hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, too, have high FSH. This really just sucks. I hope your IUI works and you don't have to even think any further. GL hon!

    ReplyDelete