Friday, June 11, 2010

I'm just so angry


I've turned into a real b!tch. I don't want to be around anyone except DH and Shorty. I spend my days alone and I'm perfectly happy doing that. When my phone rings I actually find myself getting annoyed because someone is disturbing me. Just the thought of hanging around other people makes me want to hide. I'm so, so grateful for my TTCAL ladies because I don't have to pretend I am happy. They truly get it and I love them so much! This is such a roller coaster I'm wondering if my anger will ever go away?

1 comment:

  1. i once read that the only cure for a miscarriage is to get pregnant again. so knowing that i am normal and my feelings are normal, it helps me to deal with them a lot better. good luck. i hope you update your blog often becaause i love your dog and started following your blog!

    ReplyDelete