Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Good luck

So I talked to my mother-in-law on the phone for awhile today. Since our loss I've pretty much isolated myself and I enjoy being with DH and Shorty the most, so I hadn't talked to her much. I love my MIL dearly but she asked if we were "having any luck." Nope, no luck. My body effing sucks. No one in my family or DH's has struggled to get pregnant (to my knowledge) so I think people are surprised when it takes longer than 2 months to get pregnant. It took us 6 months the 1st time... which is "average" but it sure feels like a long time when you're in it. I know many people struggle to have babies for much longer times and would laugh at my year mark-- but my struggles are my struggles, you know?
So no, MIL, we are not having any luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment