So I'm starting a blog. Not because I have anything interesting to share but because I have nothing better to do with my time. I considered titling it "TTC sucks" but that would just be too negative, wouldn't it? It does suck though-- big time. Today I should be 28 weeks pregnant and loving my big belly. Instead, I went for a 30 minute walk because I'm still trying to lose 10 pounds. I'm sad. I'm tired of waiting for a baby. We will soon hit the year mark of TTC ::sigh::
"You're in a better place, I've heard a thousand times
And at least a thousand times I've rejoiced for you
But the reason why I'm broken, the reason why I cry
Is how long must I wait to be with you"
--Homesick by Mercy Me
Seriously, how long must I wait?
Big hugs, my love. And I love those song lyrics.
ReplyDelete