It's been a long time since we've talked. I find it hard to talk to you because I'm angry. I don't understand why my friends must hurt so much. I just don't get how teenagers and druggies can get knocked up yet my friends and I who so desperately want babies either lose them or can't get pregnant. Why am I seeing so much pain? I know there are other terrible things going on in the world and people suffer in many different ways, but why must we suffer this way? Why can't we have our precious babies? I think I know deep down that you have a plan but I'm just having a hard time believing it right now. Maybe this is a test? Whatever it is, I don't get it. I'm trying to trust you but finding it difficult. Please give me the strength and understanding to trust you. And please, please, please don't let my friends suffer any more.
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11.
I just hope our plans match up.
No comments:
Post a Comment