Baby T is looking great. I can't believe it. Measured 6 weeks 4 days and had a heartbeat of 126! My RE actually used the word "perfect." This still feels so unreal. Another ultrasound on December 27.
I got goose bumps when reading this. When we first found out that baby E's birthmom was considering placing with us, I wasn't able to be excited yet. Because I knew it didn't mean anything until there was a baby it our arms. But a friend said she would hold that space for excitement and joy until we were ready to step into it. So, even if you aren't able to be excited about this baby yet (and understandably so), I will hold that space for excitement for you until you are ready to step into it.
Awesome news!!!!
ReplyDeleteBaby T is a rock star!
ReplyDeleteThat is great news!
ReplyDeleteI got goose bumps when reading this. When we first found out that baby E's birthmom was considering placing with us, I wasn't able to be excited yet. Because I knew it didn't mean anything until there was a baby it our arms. But a friend said she would hold that space for excitement and joy until we were ready to step into it. So, even if you aren't able to be excited about this baby yet (and understandably so), I will hold that space for excitement for you until you are ready to step into it.
ReplyDeleteHooray for Baby T! So happy for you and your great news!
ReplyDeleteYay! Wonderful news!
ReplyDeleteSuch good news! Really happy for you and hope everything stays perfect!
ReplyDelete