Thursday, February 24, 2011

Umm.. I take back everything I said yesterday

Today I had major issues with my Instead cup. It came loose and started leaking, which ended with me in the bathroom at school spending 10 minutes trying to get it out. I was tense because I could hear kids roaming the halls and our bathrooms don't have much privacy... and here I was reaching inside myself. I was panicked. It was horrible. So I made a trip to the health store this afternoon and bought some organic pads. I may try the cup again- or try the Diva cup because I read it's easier to get out. I don't know. At this point I'm afraid to stick anything up there. Good news though-- tomorrow is Friday!!

5 comments:

  1. It's amazing the things we women have to do, isn't it? Hope the other cup works better for you.

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I hope one of those other things work. TGIF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack! I'm a little scared of those things. they're a great idea. But I worry about the execution.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy ICLW!

    I have been too scared to try out cups for the fear of leaks and issues getting it in/out. I hope the other kind works better for you.

    Happy Friday too!! Hope you enjoy the weekend ahead...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh noooooo! The instead is a lot more difficult to use than a Diva cup, from what I've heard. Keep those insteads for a poor-man's IUI. :-)

    If you're into it, etsy has a good number of folks selling cloth pads.

    ReplyDelete