Welcome anyone who's visiting my blog for ICLW. The timeline link at the top will help you learn more about me. The short version: miscarriage, infertility, endometriosis, and currently dealing with a condition called vulvar vestibulitis that is really affecting my emotional well-being...like loss and infertility don't do that enough. Welcome!
Hi! <3
ReplyDeleteHappy 1st ICLW to you! Sorry to hear that you have another fun female issue going on now on top of all you already have to deal with. I hope you know that we are here for you!
ReplyDeleteThe diva cup thing seems interesting, I am curious to see how it goes. It seems like getting it out might be the biggest challenge. Good luck!! It looks very environmentally friendly. Why a no-go on the Always products in particular?
ReplyDeleteHappy ICLW -- my first as well! Thanks for the comment... I've not seen Fireproof but have heard great things about it.
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you have quite alot going on. I have to say I've never heard of eczema in the vag, so I had a little chuckle while I read your timeline. I'm so sorry you've got yet another thing going on. Best wishes to you as you move forward with TTC. Happy ICLW!
ReplyDelete