How did this happen? Somehow I made it! Baby T, you're almost done cooking. I can't believe we will get to meet you in a couple weeks. I go between being so excited that she's almost here, to crying because I may never be pregnant again and get to experience feeling something grow inside me. I've been very emotional this week. I cried yesterday at the pool when I saw a little girl crying. Her mom was holding her and she was fine, but hearing the sound just made me tear up. Soon we will hear that sound. I still have a lot of freak out moments, especially now that the nursery is finished. I keep thinking, "What if we don't really get to bring her home?" I pray multiple times a day that this ends well. It's the only thing I can do. I also read the worrying passing I shared a few posts ago over and over again. Here are some nursery pics and my 37 week belly pic. We spelled out her name above her crib, but since that is a surprise I took it down for the pics. I took the pics on my phone so they are not the best quality.
![]() |
| My grandma made the curtains and valances for us. |
![]() |
| Grandma also made the crib skirt and diaper stacker. |
![]() | ||
| That is my brother's changing table from 22 years ago. |
![]() |
| Our storage unit from I.kea |
![]() |
| The dress I wore home from the hospital 31 years ago. |
![]() |
| The luckiest girl alive at 37 weeks. Ignore my wet hair and no makeup! |






Everything looks so great and it's really nice to have those personal touches. I have a very similar storage unit from Ikea but it is one tall tower. You look fabulous and so happy. Can't wait to see pics of her and find out her name!
ReplyDeleteYay! The nursery looks fantastic! I love the finish on the dresser. I'm a little more than a week behind you and I've noticed we think alike. I am experiencing so many of the same emotions as you. Happy 37 weeks! Can't wait to meet baby girl!!!
ReplyDeleteHer room is so sweet! 37 weeks - wow. I think you look like you've got another 4 of her being in there ;)
ReplyDelete