Wow. I'm really pregnant. Almost full term pregnant. It's so amazing, I still can't believe it.
This weekend we had a big storm and our power went out Friday night around 5. The power part wasn't that bad- I can deal without lights & t.v. It was the no air conditioning that really sucked. I slept like crap Friday night, then Saturday we stayed at my parent's house so we could cool down. We worked on the baby's room yesterday, and by 2 p.m. I had to stop because my feet swelled up like giant sausages. I finally sat in front of a box fan and cried (we had a generator, but all it could power was our fridge and one fan). Pregnancy hormones and extreme heat are a bad combo. DH didn't say a word, he just turned the fan towards me and let me cry. Our power came back on last night around 7:30. I have never been so grateful for electricity. I'm also thankful that we didn't have any storm damage and that neither of us were hurt.
I had my last shower this weekend at my in-laws. I put together a photo album of all of baby T's ultrasound pics and the belly pics I take weekly. I also did something really FHy, and I apologize in advance. I made a slideshow of my belly pics to share. I couldn't figure out how to get it in this post, so here is a link if you want to check it out. I will post nursery pics soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment