Friday, July 27, 2012

A dream come true

Help! There is a baby in my house and I don't know how she got here! This is still so surreal.

I will post more of my birth story and how the past few days have gone later, but for now I just want to share that Sadie Dawn arrived at 12:51 p.m. on Monday, July 23. She weighed exactly 7 lbs and is 20 3/4" long. We are beyond blessed to have her. Here are a few pictures for now, and I will write more in the next few days as we settle into a routine at home.



6 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous! Congratulations! I can't wait to hear all about her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful M! Congrats to you and hubby, enjoy!!! I love the little bow in her hair, how sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, congratulations! She is a beauty. I hope you are recovering well. Enjoy each sweet moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, mama! What a sweet little thing she is, too! Also, what is this routine thing you mention??? Baby E is 22mon and we have yet to find it... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Welcome to the world Sadie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh - congratulations! Sadie is absolutely beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete