I had an OB appointment Thursday, but I made an appointment with my regular doctor (Dr. S) on Wednesday because the diarrhea had me so concerned. Oh, did I mention that this whole time I still had excruciating gallbladder pain? I cried to DH on Monday and told him I just can't leave the house because I'm in so much pain. I can't even lay comfortably anymore. Not to mention that I had pinching hemmies no matter what position I put myself in. I told all of this to Dr. S, who is also my cousin so I feel like she truly cares about my well being and doesn't just see me as her patient. She felt around under my ribs and said my gallbladder still isn't tender to the touch so it's most likely reflux. She thought I had so much acid built up in my body that it had disturbed my entire digestive system. I had been taking an acid reducer almost every day, but this past week for some reason I stopped because I didn't feel as much acid in my throat. Dr. S prescribed a stronger acid reducer and told me I must take it twice a day. I think she was right because after a few days on the meds I'm feeling so much better. Things are returning to normal. The hemmies are still there and most likely will stay until after Baby T gets here, but at least they aren't bleeding and I'm able to keep the discomfort to a minimum.
On Thursday I told my OB about all my sickness drama and we talked about options for delivery. Originally we discussed a C section because of my low lying placenta, but now she feels it has moved up enough for me to deliver vaginally. If we do a C section there is the danger of her cutting into one of my fibroids. She also said she won't let me go past 39 weeks, so as long as things are favorable she will induce me then. There are still several more weeks and things could change, but at this point baby T should be arriving the by the week of July 23. Holy cow!
Despite the drama and sickness, despite the fact that I feel I will never sit comfortably on a toilet again, I am still the luckiest person in the world to be growing this baby girl inside me. I will do it all over again 100 times over if it means a healthy baby. Keep growing in there baby T!
Awwww sorry you have so many sources of pain these says. :( Not too much longer though and the lil love of your life will be here! Thanks for keeping us up to date.
ReplyDelete