Monday, January 3, 2011
Dear Universe
Stop shitting on my friends. Seriously. I have a dear friend who has been there for me since my loss in January. Though we've never met, I feel very close to her. First, she loses her beloved dog unexpectedly at only 6 years old. Like that isn't devastating enough, she just lost both her twins and has to have a D&C. Another close friend who's been a great support to me spent thousands on an IVF cycle that failed. I just don't get it. I have no faith left. If either of said friends are reading this, I love you both and I'm so sorry things turned out this way. FFS, universe. Go pick on someone else for awhile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hear, hear! Wonderful, warm, perfect women who end up with the short end of the stick yet again? I hate this. I feel like raging at the universe, but know it never listens.
ReplyDeleteThe new year wasn't supposed to start like this. None of us should be experiencing defeat when we've barely even left the starting gate. Fuck you, universe.
Aww, this made me cry! You are so sweet and I'm so lucky to have met you this year, even though it's online. I wish we lived closer.
ReplyDelete