Monday, November 29, 2010

Tis the Season....

To be jolly, right? I don't know about that. The holidays are going to be hard this year. I got my BFP on December 18th last year and I spent Christmas marveling about how lucky I was. Fast forward 1 year and there's no baby. But I do have one thing this year I didn't have last year, and that's my adorable puppy, Shorty. So that means I can plaster her all over my photo cards for Christmas! Last year I put a picture of our house on the cards I ordered from Shutterfly.com, but this year will be even better. Of course I would love to be putting a baby's picture on the card too, but Shorty is pretty darn cute. She even has a Christmas sweater to wear. Here are two of the cards I'm considering (of course they all have children and families on them, right? Just imagine Shorty instead.)

I don't know which one I'll chose. Shutterfly has over 800 choices! Check them out here.

Pssst…all you other bloggers out there: bloggers can get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… learn more: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Thanks for letting me know about this.
    Also, I nominated you for a blog award if you want it! You can copy and paste it from my blog.

    ReplyDelete