Saturday, August 28, 2010

The one I'll never meet

Today is my EDD. Back in January when I had my D&C, this day seemed so far away. I thought for sure I'd be pregnant again by now. Not that this baby could be replaced but it would've eased the pain a little. Instead I'm still in the same place I was in January: empty and sad. Little one, I'm so sorry my body failed you. I remember the tears of joy I cried when I saw your little heartbeat flicker on the screen. Now I cry tears of sadness because I will never meet you or hold you. You will be forever loved. XOXO

4 comments:

  1. Huge hugs, Misty. I am sure that your LO knows that you loved them very much. Thinking of you today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ((HUGE HUGS)) hun. i hate that these dates go by and we are still left empty and sad. thinking of you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you, Misty. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete